• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Business Studies

Reaction score
how do i get full marks on the 12 mark questions on business studies P2 (though P1 is tomorrow i am little bit worried about P2)....Though i have given my level best i just cannot exceed beyond 11

Reaction score
11 is a very gud marks. Be happy with it. Maybe its not possible for us to get full marks

Reaction score
the school and academy marking is stricter than the cie. sometimes it is possible that u get 11 in school/academy and get 12 in cie. So best of luck!

Reaction score
Thats not true. Our school held mock exams which were sent to c.i.e. After it came from c.i.e we saw that our marks decreased, showing that c.i.e is mercylessly stict.

Reaction score
U jst have to give a complete answer involving knowledge analysis evaluation and application!! although they r hard to combine but that is the only way u can get full marks

Reaction score
asadbunty said:
U jst have to give a complete answer involving knowledge analysis evaluation and application!! although they r hard to combine but that is the only way u can get full marks

We can get full marks, why not? If CIE was deducting a mark for each of the 12 mark answers, then even the best of students would get a maximum of an A. A* would be a mere impossiblity then. As about school, my Business Studies' school teacher marks us strictly, but even then, the answers which I wrote well according to him, got full marks. So it is not necessary that you can't get full marks. Always aim for full! Don't settle for anything less. Never let anything limit your faith. Its my motto for life now.