• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Bussiness Studies or Commerce.!!!

Reaction score
Which one is easier to study as an extra subject?

it is generally connected. i am giving both.. but in terms of paper pattern. you will find business studies much difficult and hardly marked.it has a very specific paper pattern. with particular lines given and NO CHOICE :eek: AT ALL. Commerce is more open and ease giving.. with open choice of 4 out of 8
However in terms of syllabus. if you have studied any other economics etc subject business studies will be more easier as with economics.. you would be taught about the economic conditions of a country. in business. how the business will be working in the economy. it is mostly same.
while in commerce trade is concerned. apart of few chapters as types of firm finance that are common rest is different and instead of concentrating lot on economy. home. foreign trade. wholesaling, retailing, warehousing, adertising banking, insuran ce, communication and transport are taught.:sleep::sleep:

:cool: so see what suits you.

Reaction score
can business st and economics easy for giving as an extra subject by self study from the book?????

Reaction score
can business st and economics easy for giving as an extra subject by self study from the book?????

dude the commerce subjects aren't a game.. i don't know how everyone is taking them as. but i started studying economics books past year at end of october..read inter. level books too. then i memorized books and do pastpapers. i take me till march after which i did business till june which was easier but because i had studied the concepts in econmics.. and evn a few days ago.. economics paper proved very challenging and so is business on 6 nov... thee syllabuses are very enriched as far i know.. you shall see the books, syllabus and past papers to make a final decision but... :whistle::whistle:
especially in economics it is considered very difficult to just clear the paper.

Reaction score
economics ppr 2 or commerce ppr 2...which 1 is easy???
commerce..in economics question 1 is compulsory. in commerce it is open. in terms of syllabus too. comemrce is easier as people say.
i told already that it is considered difficult to pass economics in first attempt..

Reaction score
obviously commerce....but dude as it is said that every subject requires hard work and complete dedication.. although commerce has a very limited syllabus as compared with business... but still u'll have to study it thoroughly..!!