• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C1 2013 JUNE

Reaction score
HOW DID YOU ALL DO ??? i found it easy but messed up in some questions !

Reaction score
C1 went well for me Alhumdulillah. But it was very long and tiring.

Reaction score
ok, so there was this question about find the coordinates of the points of intersection. i equated the two equations. i.e. the one we had to find out and the other one they gave to us. i came up to y=46/7. something like that. it looked dodgy and just left it. questions 1-7 relatively easy i personally think

Reaction score
Don't think I got 46/7. Yes not a bad paper, easier than Jan 13 one me thinks.
yeah i know. my y axis number looked very dodgy and i was getting frustrated. no worries in shaa allah, i will put all my hardwork into the next paper ….. S1

Reaction score
yeah i know. my y axis number looked very dodgy and i was getting frustrated. no worries in shaa allah, i will put all my hardwork into the next paper ….. S1
i have s1 this friday best of luck!

Reaction score
c
Me too! The equation was y=3x+12. So y-inter and x inter were 12 and 4. Square them, add them, and root the answer. That is root 160 which is 4 root 10!
[/quote]
can i ask you something ? if you get bad in c1 and did great in s1 and c2 will the total average be affected?

Reaction score
It d
can i ask you something ? if you get bad in c1 and did great in s1 and c2 will the total average be affected?[/quote]
depends on the extent of A you get in s1 and c2. If you get like 65/70 in both, then maybe it won't affect the average. Also what do you mean by affect exactly. How much do you think you will get in C1?