• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C1 amazing exam!!

Reaction score
By discussing it now people in other parts of the world that haven't taken it will see the answers and hence the grade boundaries may be effected

Reaction score
how about the last questions guys? last 2 was pretty tough
What is the equation for the asymptote of the curve? The curve's equation is 3/x+4
Also how did you find the equation for normal? was the gradient of normal -x/3?
Also how about the equation which said the curve of the equation has equal roots?
how much did you get as k? I got 1/16, yet could not solve the equation
i got the gradient 3 on the last question to find equation of the normal you deifferenate the line they gave us and find the gradient and subisuite the points

Reaction score
i am doing statistics. I have a feeling it will be hard like mechanics
Here is what I remember:
C=-2
Length=4*10^-2 (just the root of 160)
m= -1/3 so m of normal 3
Sn=270000 (OR maybe 27000)
K X Y don't remember but there was only one value for X and for Y.

The C1 was a perfect paper; very easy, unlike the 'D' Mechanics!

Reaction score
when will the unofficial marking scheme be posted ??
I don't think u r allowed 2 do that before the end of the A level exams. So u have to wait until july o August or maybe a little longer
Or are u? How will they get the paper?

Reaction score
lets hope so. Fortunately I m getting 3 and a half day for c2. I think it will be enough because one of my friends took c1 in January. Took the exam after studying within 2 days and got 98
not fair though im doing Math as an AS LEVEL not Alevel s1 and c2 have to be good

Reaction score
lets hope so. Fortunately I m getting 3 and a half day for c2. I think it will be enough because one of my friends took c1 in January. Took the exam after studying within 2 days and got 98
best of luck math isnt my thing i find c2 way easier than c1 and s1 is easy but the questions they get are so hard

Reaction score
same to u. It ain't my thing either. I usually get a b but I told my teacher my target is an "a"

Reaction score
same to u. It ain't my thing either. I usually get a b but I told my teacher my target is an "a"
well im sure you didnt do so much mistakes like i did so dont worry im used to the cal. i really dont like c1