• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C1 amazing exam!!

Reaction score
it was really easy, what was the answer for the sequence question ?, the equation of the like that passes through 2 points

Reaction score
For the sequence question of 52 weeks i divided this section into 2 parts first i took the total of 21 weeks and then the total of 31 weeks and added them together because n was 21 and after 21 weeks the difference is changed into 600, for the equation of line i dont really remember the answer
it was really easy, what was the answer for the sequence question ?, the equation of the like that passes through 2 points

Reaction score
For the sequence question of 52 weeks i divided this section into 2 parts first i took the total of 21 weeks and then the total of 31 weeks and added them together because n was 21 and after 21 weeks the difference is changed into 600, for the equation of line i dont really remember the answer
actually, I took total of 21 weeks with difference 20 then total of 31 weeks with difference 0 because the question said that they continued to make 600 in the next weeks which means that there is no difference in the 31 weeks then i added them up

Reaction score
yeah there was no difference the equation was un= 600n, and i ended up adding them together and got a long number i guess most people messed up in this question
actually, I took total of 21 weeks with difference 20 then total of 31 weeks with difference 0 because the question said that they continued to make 600 in the next weeks which means that there is no difference in the 31 weeks then i added them up

Reaction score
yeah there was no difference the equation was un= 600n, and i ended up adding them together and got a long number i guess most people messed up in this question
the answer was 27000 as i remember
inequality part a)x>-1 ?????

Reaction score
th
That's exactly how I did it
I got 27000 as the answer for total (last part)

Reaction score
how about the last questions guys? last 2 was pretty tough
What is the equation for the asymptote of the curve? The curve's equation is 3/x+4
Also how did you find the equation for normal? was the gradient of normal -x/3?
Also how about the equation which said the curve of the equation has equal roots?
how much did you get as k? I got 1/16, yet could not solve the equation

Reaction score
my gradient of the normal was 3. i inversed -1/3. i also got 1/16 but you need to substitute it, into the simplified equation then multiply by 16. then you find the x value and sub it into the first simultaneous for the y value.

Reaction score
how about the last questions guys? last 2 was pretty tough
What is the equation for the asymptote of the curve? The curve's equation is 3/x+4
Also how did you find the equation for normal? was the gradient of normal -x/3?
Also how about the equation which said the curve of the equation has equal roots?
how much did you get as k? I got 1/16, yet could not solve the equation
perfect !!!!!!;) the asymptote equations were x = 0 ,y =4
what about inequaities part a)x>-1

Reaction score
for sequences i got 324k.. since i took that after 21 d was 600... u guys sure there was no difference after that?