• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C1 amazing exam!!

Reaction score
for s1 chapter 9 is so bad and chapter 5
yeah chapter 9 is difficult but probability is not that difficult
i finished chapter nine the week before last week. We started S1 during our second semester (which started during January) and the teacher was absent like for whole one week during the start of the semester and a lot of other days. The syllabus was actually completed the day before yesterday but I didn't go to extra classes and finished it on my own in the week before last week but still mixed exercise is left. I think I ll do last 2 or 3 questions to practice. The questions in mixed exercise are problem solving ones and there are no such questions in any other exercise in unit 9. I don't think I ll even have enough time to do a past paper because I ll get only one day for the revision and I have another subject on the same day

Reaction score
guys please do not think about the c1 exam now. Leave it whether u did really good or really bad and focus on the next exams. Don't let the c1 exams eat away all u r confidence Let the bygones be bygones

Reaction score
yeah chapter 9 is difficult but probability is not that difficult
i finished chapter nine the week before last week. We started S1 during our second semester (which started during January) and the teacher was absent like for whole one week during the start of the semester and a lot of other days. The syllabus was actually completed the day before yesterday but I didn't go to extra classes and finished it on my own in the week before last week but still mixed exercise is left. I think I ll do last 2 or 3 questions to practice. The questions in mixed exercise are problem solving ones and there are no such questions in any other exercise in unit 9. I don't think I ll even have enough time to do a past paper because I ll get only one day for the revision and I have another subject on the same day
You can do this though i understand i will revise all examples and study chapter 9 again i need to solve past papers and as well mixed exercises and revision exercises are so helpful we have only 3 days and chapter 1 they might ask some questions since they didnt ask for so long British exams love to surprise us

Reaction score
guys please do not think about the c1 exam now. Leave it whether u did really good or really bad and focus on the next exams. Don't let the c1 exams eat away all u r confidence Let the bygones be bygones
Great advice im totally gonna forget about c1 and focus on c2 and s1 and business A level < Cambridge :)

Reaction score
guys in the integration question i got c=-10 but i checked my answer like 3 times.. did anyone else get -10??

Reaction score
Here is the unofficial marking scheme guys for all those who were asking, I am losing 6 marks on silly mistakes but still 69/75 is an A
Goodluck too all(y)

Attachments

• 13 May C1 Model red.pdf
    592.7 KB · Views: 36