• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C1 & C2 discussion - Jan 2013

Reaction score
I think C1 was hard but I don't remember its questions very well. (I think I made many mistakes :( )
C2 was easy except for geometric sequence question (I said the year was 2023 in (b) & my friends are sayin 2024)
What do you think about the 2 papers?

Reaction score
C1 = SH************** ffs i did bad in it :p it was the hardest paper I have ever solved

Reaction score
C1 was good. C2 was AMAZING! :D What did u guys get for the angles though? in question 4..?

Reaction score
does anyone remember a question about are with answer 49/4 plz remind me of it

Reaction score
Oh i guess that was the area thingy XD I had the same answer ?? xaxa
my friends got this answer but I don't remember I did anything like this
I got 21/4 in something but not sure if it is in the same question
please remind me what did this question say

Reaction score
yeah it was an area but I don't remember what it was
It was the area of the triangle OAB, where O was the origin (0,0), A was (-7,0) and B was (0, 7/2). Or the other way around, I forgot.
So you had to do 1/2*b*h which led to 1/2*7/2*7 so that's 7/2*7/2 which is 49/4.

Reaction score
:LOL:

Did anyone else get x(1-2x)(1+2x) for the first question?
I did it wrong the first time I did it, then re-did it 5 minutes from the end, then did it AGAIN as she said to stop writing and that's what I ended up with! D:
yes that's right
but that was the easiest thing in that paper

does anyone remmber the question of the arithmetic sequence of space invaders

Reaction score
the graph was with vertex (-1,-1) , intersection at -0.5 and -1.5 as I remember
The other one was with shifting down by 5
There was a question with gradients in the last pages ... does anyone remember it and the answers?

Reaction score
the graph was with vertex (-1,-1) , intersection at -0.5 and -1.5 as I remember
The other one was with shifting down by 5
There was a question with gradients in the last pages ... does anyone remember it and the answers?
That's what I got for the graph too. Did you do it by using your completed square equation or by factorising the equation they gave you? I couldn't factorise with my completed square and had to use the other one. I got (-1,-1) then rubbed it out, would that lose me a mark? :( Also, was y-intercept 3?
& no idea about the last question, I've forgot what it was!