• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

c3 june 2013

Reaction score
Ye some people sat the leaked paper, apparently there is going to be 2 different grade boundaries?
OMG!! i hope i can sit the leaked paper coz it sounds much easier than the replaced one
what the h*ll with edexcel this year!! im really angry now!!

Reaction score
GUYS, the paper was leaked in Britain!!
The grade boundaries will be so high this time even though the exam was hard!leak.jpg

Reaction score
You can all complain for what happened to leaking of the paper by sending an email to [email protected]
Please do it!
well it it really unfair to us as we worked so hard for this exam!!! it is not our fault for the paper to be leaked. we just wanna try as best as we can to get the grade we expect! WITHOUT CHEATING.. hope the grade boundaries is fair to us!!!

Reaction score
My Complain!!!! I'm seriously angry right now! Send your complains too.
To Whom It May Concern

It is outrageous and downright unfair to students who did the Mathematics paper fair and square.
I was one of the students who did the replacement paper therefore I humbly request you to set different grade boundaries for the two papers rather than one, also the students who did the leaked paper must be given the opportunity to redo another paper as the students who cheated will be benefited otherwise. The quality and integrity of Edexcel is at stake, hence I advice you to take immediate action.

Yours Sincerely,
-----------------

Reaction score
ff(0)=3
since f(0)= 5
f(5)=3

For gf(x)=16 answer was x=0.4.

AB= 7.29 m
Last part angles= 13.74, 133.74

Reaction score
The paper was hard, the grade boundaries will reflect this. Yes papers went missing but they were replaced in early June. If there are 2 different papers then of course there will have to be 2 different grade boundaries as the papers will vary in difficulty.

Reaction score
ff(0)=3
since f(0)= 5
f(5)=3

For gf(x)=16 answer was x=4.

AB= 7.29 m
Last part angles= 13.74, 133.74
i think i got different values to you for the gf(x) part!(but i cant remember) coz i got two values of x. but the distance and angles seem same as mine :p

Reaction score
i think i got different values to you for the gf(x) part!(but i cant remember) coz i got two values of x. but the distance and angles seem same as mine :p
Miss can you plz explain me how you can two values for gf(x). I am curious.
But for you,
first i did the inverse
i equal g(x)= 16
i got x= 6
f(x)= 6
x=0.4
gf(0.4)=g(6)=16

Reaction score
Miss can you plz explain me how you can two values for gf(x). I am curious.
But for you,
first i did the inverse
i equal g(x)= 16
i got x= 6
f(x)= 6
x=4
gf(4)=g(6)=16
I sub. f(x)=x-2 into gf(x)=16
then sub f(x)=5x/2 +5 into gf(x)=16 again..got 2 values of x at the end
dont know if i have done right..maybe was wrong but i tried my best :)