• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

c3 june 2013

Reaction score
how did you all do ?
and what are your expectations as well as what do you expect the grade boudaries is going to be ? similar to which year ?

Reaction score
Man that was incredibly hard ! questions 5,6 and 7 to be exact ! anyone found those question also hard?

Reaction score
question 7 sucked ans question 3 part a had no time to think about it
these are the only questions so far i know i did wrong
hoping the rest would be fine

Reaction score
The exam was very hard!

Question 3 I wasn't able to do it at all! Question 7 was also confusing!
What was the equation of f(x). I wrote, x+2 and -5x/3+5. Who else got the same or similar?

Reaction score
The exam was very hard!

Question 3 I wasn't able to do it at all! Question 7 was also confusing!
What was the equation of f(x). I wrote, x+2 and -5x/3+5. Who else got the same or similar?
it is not x+2 its x-2 and it is not -5x/3+5 it is -5x/2+5

Reaction score
That Paper was..phew!! dunno wat to say....looks like Edexcel wants students to suffer

Reaction score
I got F(X) = 4 for that question 3, fg(x) thing. I plugged f(x) into g(x) and then rearranged to make f(x) the subject. Did anyone else get this answer? Clutching at straws at the mo.

Reaction score
how did you all do ?
and what are your expectations as well as what do you expect the grade boudaries is going to be ? similar to which year ?

god it was so hard!I solved all the papers from 2008 till 13 jan.and my marks were really good but ds paper sucked!

Reaction score
'
I got F(X) = 4 for that question 3, fg(x) thing. I plugged f(x) into g(x) and then rearranged to make f(x) the subject. Did anyone else get this answer? Clutching at straws at the mo.
I didnt get that. first it was f(0) which was 5 then f(5) which was 3 I think actually am not sure
did you distance AB in last question as 7.3