• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

C3 may2012 preparation.

Reaction score
youssef are u serious? that question is the easiest question in the paper.
Listen whenever u see a question that has ln or e: then u must know immediatly that these values can be equal to 0 when they are minimum.
In this case, as t progress to infinity, in other words as time becomes really large e^-0.05t becomes zero. Try it get ur calculator and put e^-.052(1x10^66) or something,
Since that is zero, then the only part of the equation left is the +25. So the temp can never go below 25. therefore it never reaches 20.
ahaaaaaa i totally forgot that point -.- Thanks alot sorry if i've been buggy bout it..

Reaction score
yah, just put in your mind, whenever u c e or ln, these values can be 0 at min.

Reaction score
thanks alot :) anyhow i pretty much revised everything, finished p.p. twice, finished Soloman and did 2 practice paper exams as well as random text book questions.. i hope im ready enough .. night guys
WoW! dats quite a lot of practice MashAllah ;) All the best to u all :D And good night :)

Reaction score
guys for question 8c in jan 2012, what the hell was that?? why did they change the formula to get the second angle?

Reaction score
guys for question 8c in jan 2012, what the hell was that?? why did they change the formula to get the second angle?

If you look at pi - the angle, it is in the second quadrant, where tan is negative. By this logic, tan is negative in the 4th quadrant 2, as the association accute angle is the same.

Atleast, thats how I saw it :p

Reaction score
It was alright.
In question 7 (or question with e and ln) range was y>2 and domain x>2, right?