• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cakess

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Reaction score
Cakes is so my business! I know the icing part, have the recipe for red velvet but never tried them.
Death by chocolate cake is my signature and the best i can make , tell me if that works :)

Reaction score
Cakes is so my business! I know the icing part, have the recipe for red velvet but never tried them.
Death by chocolate cake is my signature and the best i can make , tell me if that works :)
Gimmeeee the recipeeeeee :D

Reaction score
Chocolate Fudge Cake.

1. fill in a sauce pan with water and place it on the stove. In a glass bowl add 200grams of cooking chocolate and 25grams butter, place the bowl over the boiling water pan (double boiler) , let the chocolate melt.

2. melt down 100 grams of butter , add it in a bowl and add a cup of grinded sugar in it, blend well.

3. Add 3 eggs one by one, and beat until a smooth batter appears.

4. In a separate bowl dd 1 cup self-raising flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 3 tablespoon of coca powder. Add this dry batter into the egg/butter batter and beat constantly.

5. to it add a teaspoon of vanilla essence. if the batter appears thick to you, add 5-6 tablespoon of milk and beat again for a minute (i do add them)

6. Add the melted chocolate in the batter and fold it with a spoon.

7. Grease the container and pour the batter, bake on 180 degrees for 30-35 minutes. take out carefully.

Reaction score
Icing :

melt down 50 grams cooking chocolate in the same way as mentioned above, pour it in a bowl and add 4-5 tablespoon of cream. Mix well.
pour the icing over the cake after 10mins of its baking and place your cake in fridge to cool down.
Eat chilled .

P.s. Try the recipe and keep me posted on how it turned to be! :)