• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Calculator

Reaction score
Today, they told us to write down our calculator model on the question paper. Casio Fx-911ES, the awesome silver one, is allowed right?! I'm kinda worried cause I used that :/

Reaction score
I did 9709 P12 from Qatar and we are not instructed to write the calculator model as such. I personally used 82-ES PLUS. I am not going to comment much but syllabus wise, calculators that are able to work out equations are not allowed for the exam. Since 911-ES can work equations (and much more) I do not think it is legal to use the same model.

Cheers,

Reaction score
I did 9709 P12 from Qatar and we are not instructed to write the calculator model as such. I personally used 82-ES PLUS. I am not going to comment much but syllabus wise, calculators that are able to work out equations are not allowed for the exam. Since 911-ES can work equations (and much more) I do not think it is legal to use the same model.

Cheers,
DAAAAAYYYYUUUUUMMMM!