• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Calling out all the Gamers! Need your opinion/advice

Reaction score
Ohh...Cool.
Peace out.
P.S, don't play me like a 3ds. Imma say wat i wanna, IDC if u find it cheap or watever. :D
Peace out again! :D

images

I just love this meme! x)

Reaction score
Seems like all the females have abandoned me. This world isn't as warm and welcoming as I thought. :D

Reaction score
Wait for the XBOX One. You can pre-order it from here > http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Console-Day-Edition/dp/B00CMQTVK0

If you include PC to your list. PC tops all! I read so many reviews from 'tomshardware,' 'overclockers,' and 'IGN' and guess which won > PC #LikeABoss

IMO A console is something you would eventually get tired of when something new comes out. I have been using an xbox 360 for 2 years now and when I watched the XBOX One conference, I literally shit bricks. :D I so wanted that because it is the "NEW ONE" and it got some sexy specs. :p
But PC is nothing like that. You can use the same old thing for years. When it comes to gaming, you just have to upgrade it i.e. buying a new VGA.

If you're into graphics and all, it's PC all the way. (Y)
But what the hell? It is hard to compare a PC and a console unless you categorize them in a proper way. I'm sure both will have their advantages and disadvantages. :)

And what type of games do you play? FPS? MMORPG?
I like playing FPS a lot. It all started when I played Counter Strike. Then Call of Duty. Then Battlefield.
If you're into FPS, try the newly released game Company of Heroes 2. This game is really awesome. And also get Battlefield 4(not released yet). This game is the next thing :D
Till then patience grasshoppa. :p

Also I suggest having a Steam account if you're going for a PS3/PC.

Goodluck (Y)

Reaction score
ever heard of custom built gaming pcs? :D
does alienware ring a bell? :whistle:

I have one custom built, and I nearly played every Awesome game on it. But it isn't the same as the consoles :p I know Alienware is the next level thing but you can't compare it with Pc's. And ofcourse, online gaming (atleast on Play Station) is Awesome and free, better than Pc's.

Reaction score
I have one custom built, and I nearly played every Awesome game on it. But it isn't the same as the consoles :p I know Alienware is the next level thing but you can't compare it with Pc's. And ofcourse, online gaming (atleast on Play Station) is Awesome and free, better than Pc's.
hey we have MMORPGs in pc too

Reaction score
I thought the same before I bought PS3, and Seriously, It is NOT! Pure Gaming can only be done On Consoles, because that's what they are made for. :cool:

When BF3 came out, the game developers said that only PC gamers can get a true experience of the game. Moreover, they also said that the game could not be developed to it's true potential because if it had been, console owners wouldn't have been able to play it. That is, console graphics are so crap that they had to under-develop the game.
However, I will give one thing to consoles. If you buy one, you can keep gaming on it for 5-6 years, even more. With PC, there are SO many components coming out that you need to upgrade consistently. However x2, if you buy a good, solid PC it too can last you for several years while delivering a better gaming experience. However x3, said PC will be way more expensive then the consoles. So in a nutshell, this is some confusing crap.

Reaction score
For the person who started this thread. You should ask this question on pakgamers.com - the people their can give you a better answer.

Reaction score
expensive agreed :p
suck no (n)
to me they are worth their money

Dude, ask anyone whether it is a good idea to build your own rig or to buy a prebuilt one and they will most certainly advise you to do the former. Building your own computer gives you more flexibility i.e you make a system that is suited to your needs. Moreover, buying computer parts individually also saves you heaps allowing you to get a more powerful machine. So in the end, you have a computer that is perfect for you and which costs less then a prebuilt computer system. If you ask me, the only reason one would even opt for a prebuilt system is because he just doesn't want to go through the hassle of buying all the parts and assembling them.

Reaction score
Chill out guys! As long as we get to play games, everything's cool! B)

Reaction score
Dude, ask anyone whether it is a good idea to build your own rig or to buy a prebuilt one and they will most certainly advise you to do the former. Building your own computer gives you more flexibility i.e you make a system that is suited to your needs. Moreover, buying computer parts individually also saves you heaps allowing you to get a more powerful machine. So in the end, you have a computer that is perfect for you and which costs less then a prebuilt computer system. If you ask me, the only reason one would even opt for a prebuilt system is because he just doesn't want to go through the hassle of buying all the parts and assembling them.
was a bit busy so a little late :p
indivisual parts to a person cost a lot more than a complete package because the companies are able to buy parts cheaper
so when they make a pre built system its cost is less than what you yourself can make of exactly same configuration :)

Reaction score
first of all: damn a female gamer o_o
second, tbh dont buy either of them yet because the next gen consoled are just goimg to be launched and well soon youll find thede consoles to be dumped like the ps2. Do you play call of duty?