• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Calling out all the Gamers! Need your opinion/advice

Reaction score
Yes, i hate to admit it but PC is in fact the best.

However, if you want a console then you should wait for the next generation consoles: XboX One and PS4.

That's right, wait for both of them but don't bother buying the XboX because:

And DO buy the PS4 because PSN is just too frikkin' awesome. Whereas, XBoX live is sh*t. Thank you.

Reaction score

However, if you want a console then you should wait for the next generation consoles: XboX One and PS4.

And DO buy the PS4 because PSN is just too frikkin' awesome. Whereas, XBoX live is sh*t. Thank you.
Well, thanks for the advice. I'll deffo consider it. :')
Cheerio!

Reaction score

And can u tell me more about the PC?! :D

Reaction score
My time to shine!

That part of the advice was merely a joke. This is what you should really consider:

XboX has it's perks. In fact i think XboX controller is a lot cooler than the PS3 controller. And if you want to play several games so as to end their campaigns and obtain trophies so you can brag about it later like a bawss, XboX is definitely the better option as you can get it hacked and buy Cds for 10% of the original price. However, the payment of getting your XboX hacked is that you can no longer play online. You cannot connect to XboX live and you cannot experience the multiplayer game modes with your pals. However, IF you don't get it hacked, XboX is hardly useful as compared to PS3. You have to pay for XboX live each month. Secondly, i have first hand experienced the awesome BOOM of XboX. No, literally. XboX can burn up very, VERY, easily when compared with PS3.

On the other hand, PSN has no disadvantage whatsoever. Just connect to your home WiFi and WALA! play as much as you want. The prices of original CDs for both the consoles is almost the same. PS3 also has a greater tendency to stay in one piece instead of blowing up.

Having said that, do consider PC another time :p If you can get yourself a good graphic card then PC gaming is overwhelming in comparison with the consoles. Free game campaigns (through torrents) and you can attach a controller of whatever console you want to and experience similar sort of gaming.

PS3 all the way - \O/ <-- Le PS3 fanboy.
Thank You,
GetSomeLife.

Reaction score
My time to shine!

That part of the advice was merely a joke. This is what you should really consider:

XboX has it's perks. In fact i think XboX controller is a lot cooler than the PS3 controller. And if you want to play several games so as to end their campaigns and obtain trophies so you can brag about it later like a bawss, XboX is definitely the better option as you can get it hacked and buy Cds for 10% of the original price. However, the payment of getting your XboX hacked is that you can no longer play online. You cannot connect to XboX live and you cannot experience the multiplayer game modes with your pals. However, IF you don't get it hacked, XboX is hardly useful as compared to PS3. You have to pay for XboX live each month. Secondly, i have first hand experienced the awesome BOOM of XboX. No, literally. XboX can burn up very, VERY, easily when compared with PS3.

On the other hand, PSN has no disadvantage whatsoever. Just connect to your home WiFi and WALA! play as much as you want. The prices of original CDs for both the consoles is almost the same. PS3 also has a greater tendency to stay in one piece instead of blowing up.

Having said that, do consider PC another time :p If you can get yourself a good graphic card then PC gaming is overwhelming in comparison with the consoles. Free game campaigns (through torrents) and you can attach a controller of whatever console you want to and experience similar sort of gaming.

Thank You,
GetSomeLife.

cHSqp.gif

Reaction score
My time to shine!

Thank You,
GetSomeLife.
ahahah! I consider the advices and opinions but I do the Heck I want to do. :D
But thank you so much for such a detailed suggstion. The reason I wanna go for xbox is that I have some friends thea on xbox live. PS was my all time favo so there's no doubt abt that. :D
Thanks a lot thou. :D

Reaction score
But thank you so much for such a detailed suggstion. The reason I wanna go for xbox is that I have some friends thea on xbox live. PS was my all time favo so there's no doubt abt that. :D
And also, I'm deffo considering PC. :D
I'm getting a new lappy now...Any opinions as to which is the most convenient and Cool one to buy. B|
Alf shukran! :D

Reaction score
That's the spirit kid.
Anytime.

I'm getting a new lappy now...Any opinions as to which is the most convenient and Cool one to buy. B|
Laptops are awesome. But they lack the ability to sustain as much as a PC does. Still, i'm sure other experts will be here to help you with that one :p
Afwan x)

Contact me when you want to take things seriously. Here is my Card:
imgres
url
joker-card-013.jpg

(LoL. I wanted to do this so bad after seeing your signature!)

Reaction score
the best gaming laptop available in Saudi Arabia and probably the whole world is alienware laptops. If you would like to buy it, then visit a nearby jarrir store..lol

Reaction score
That's the spirit kid.
Anytime.

Laptops are awesome. But they lack the ability to sustain as much as a PC does. Still, i'm sure other experts will be here to help you with that one :p
Afwan x)

Contact me when you want to take things seriously. Here is my Card:
imgres
url
joker-card-013.jpg

(LoL. I wanted to do this so bad after seeing your signature!)
hahahahah!! Chillax. I'm pretty serious Joker! B|

Reaction score
the best gaming laptop available in Saudi Arabia and probably the whole world is alienware laptops. If you would like to buy it, then visit a nearby jarrir store..lol
Jee thanks bro. I'm sure she can buy one for only 7000 SR and maybe even the 12000 SR one. Though the Jarir suggestion is epic!

Reaction score
Jee thanks bro. I'm sure she can buy one for only 7000 SR and maybe even the 12000 SR one. Though the Jarir suggestion is epic!
Hahah! Yes I'm planning to post a thread for raising money in order to buy this alienating machine! :D