• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CALLING OUT TO ALL ENGLISH LITERATURE CANDIDATES.

Reaction score
Hey english literature students. I need some help.

Okay first off, any advice on how to attempt the paper? I've read almost all the material and even attempted a few poetry questions.

Do I have to memorise quotes from the drama and poetry texts??? Because in the past papers, there are questions that don't have the text given.

Any tips that can get me a higher grade? I really want to do well in this exam so any advice or suggestions? I'd be really grateful for any input.

So puhhhhleaaaaseee help :)

Thank you :)

Reaction score
Hey english literature students. I need some help.

Okay first off, any advice on how to attempt the paper? I've read almost all the material and even attempted a few poetry questions.

Do I have to memorise quotes from the drama and poetry texts??? Because in the past papers, there are questions that don't have the text given.

Any tips that can get me a higher grade? I really want to do well in this exam so any advice or suggestions? I'd be really grateful for any input.

So puhhhhleaaaaseee help :)

Thank you :)
For d May/june 2013 d syllabus changed :(:(:(
so why pastpapers ??

Reaction score
For d May/june 2013 d syllabus changed :(:(:(
so why pastpapers ??

um what do you mean? I know the syllabus books/texts have changed but the questions are going to be like of the same format

Reaction score
um what do you mean? I know the syllabus books/texts have changed but the questions are going to be like of the same format
D stories used to be diffrnt and so for the poems
so u can just look @ d format but Past papers r not tht useful for eng lit 2013