• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cambridge checkpoint help needed!!

Reaction score
is anyone there who is interested in buying Cambridge maths checkpoint books just for $6 . if you want then click on the link below..
http://cieusedbooks.blogspot.in/ please guys buy this book because i am doing this for charity and need everybody's support...

Reaction score
I am looking for checkpoint past papers from 2006 to 2011 for Eng, Math and Science..Surprisingly xtremepapers have 2005 and 2012 papers only..Please let me know if it is there or send me at [email protected]..Thanks

Reaction score
I'm looking forward also for Check Point Paper in Full Version... I only get past paper year 2012 specimen and year 2005...
If u have, please send them to my email...
[email protected]
urgent please.... thx a lot for your help ... :)
GBu :D

Reaction score
I'm looking forward also for Check Point Paper in Full Version... I only get past paper year 2012 specimen and year 2005...
If u have, please send them to my email...
[email protected]
urgent please.... thx a lot for your help ... :)
GBu :D
Hi

Can you please share the past papers of chkpoint with me as you said that u have 2005 paper

Awaiting reply

Regards,
Vidya
guys checkpoint is very easy believe me when u see the paper u will be like wow and feel like cursing
i studied too much but only basic came and for maths i left one pg due to lack of time but still i got 5.8 out of 6

Reaction score
Yeah exactly I agree with Zainab. They are extremely easy and based on Common Sense, and are very scoring. All you guys have to do is just practice in maths and for the science paper just have some good concepts (flowering chapter is important).

Reaction score
checkpoint r really easy guys dnt worry u gus will surely get good marks

Reaction score
Ca
Yeah exactly I agree with Zainab. They are extremely easy and based on Common Sense, and are very scoring. All you guys have to do is just practice in maths and for the science paper just have some good concepts (flowering chapter is important).
Can I get notes on this?