• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAMBRIDGE OUTSTANDING LEARNER AWARDS 2013. [LISTS UPLOADED]

Reaction score
British council replied to my email!

"Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your email. Due to a technical issue at Cambridge, there is a slight delay in the issuance of distinction list. We will be updated as soon as the matter is resolved."

Reaction score
British council replied to my email!

"Dear Candidate,

Thank you for your email. Due to a technical issue at Cambridge, there is a slight delay in the issuance of distinction list. We will be updated as soon as the matter is resolved."

It doesnt take quantum mechanics to upload a simple list, just give it over to one guy and it'll spread :(

Reaction score
Their reply to my recent email:

'Pakistan outstanding achievement awards will be sent to examination centres at the end of February 2014. You need contact your examinations officer for further information.'
Do they reply on facebook?
Any idea about distinctions in Saudi Arabia?

Reaction score
I've heard from someone who mailed them I guess, that the distinctions in Dammam will be announced in first week of March.. :/. So prolly for evrywhere some date close to that possible ..

Reaction score
The distinctions are out and I have the List. It is still confidential, only the award holders get the notification via school/british council.

As Im from Lahore, Aitchison College has the most 12 distinctions in May/June 2013 followed by LGS.

I can confirm individually only.

Reaction score
The distinctions are out and I have the List. It is still confidential, only the award holders get the notification via school/british council.

As Im from Lahore, Aitchison College has the most 12 distinctions in May/June 2013 followed by LGS.

I can confirm individually only.
May I beg you to search for my name?

Reaction score
Is there any distinction from Beaconhouse Garden Town in Lahore? A reply will be very helpful :)