• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

cambridge result for session oct/nov 2012, provisional results

Reaction score
Hi guys, just want to ask you guys when i am going to get the proper certificate for my grade? I found out my grade from the computer but i havent recieved the certificate, when will i? Thankyou

Reaction score
Hi guys, just want to ask you guys when i am going to get the proper certificate for my grade? I found out my grade from the computer but i havent recieved the certificate, when will i? Thankyou
I guess in march .

Reaction score
in first 2 weeks of february NOT in march.....guyz seriously contact the British Council............what are they here for!!!!!
Im not in pakistan, so cant call them, and ive tried emailing, they take ages to reply. Thankyou for the information though, thanks

Reaction score
Do i expect the proper certificates to be available on feburary 5? thats 2 weeks from january 22nd.

Reaction score
certificates must be recieved by candidates b/w 4th and 9th feb..........according to the british council. if not recieved please contact them immediately