• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cambridge`s Reply to me on Chemistry Paper 4 ATP mistakes

Reaction score
Here is what they replied..i think we all should contact our schools to contact the British council and raise their voice on this issue..we pay these Cambridge people such large sums of money and they dont even bother to proof read our papers

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    130 KB · Views: 559
Reaction score
Re: Cambridge`s Reply to me on Chemistry Paper 4 ATP mistake

What mistakes were there in the paper anyway? I only noticed some unit error in the graph question. Nothing major. o_o

Reaction score

dude these units error were not just unit errors they made many of the students to wrongly write their answers..i myself was not able to do last part of the graph question and this is all their fault :evil:

Reaction score

lol me too i got carried away with the last question and the time flew by and didn't even get to finish it :'( *sigh*

Reaction score

i really hate cambridge especially when they give these kind of replies :evil:

Reaction score

Guys, I am not a chemistry student, but I just want to confirm kay are you guys sure there was a mistake?
These guys "supposedly" proof-read the paper like tons of times before printing copies of it.
Like what if it was something that you guys POSSIBLY mis-understood? :p

Reaction score

lol well there were no major errors in the paper only a few mistakes in the cm3 and mass g symbols given on the right hand side but it really screwed the minds of the candidates :(

Reaction score

told u b4 they are jst empty words...!

Reaction score

Well i mailed British Council Pakistan and they said they will try their best for some sort of compensation... ;)

Reaction score

can u post the screenshot here..pls

Reaction score

in the first questiot , one of the parts required mass as an answer but the unit of centimetre cube was placed in the answer space. i cut their value, wrote kg and underlined the question for the examiner.

Reaction score

omg .... if they aint gona compensate foe that ,,, i wll be doomed .. i just crossed that units out n wrote my answer ... but those questions really freaked me out .. :fool: :fool:

Reaction score

well lets get out ov that atp shit noww ... will cry over it afta 2nd ... as we have an exam 2mrw .. :no:

Reaction score

insomniac said:
well lets get out ov that atp shit noww ... will cry over it afta 2nd ... as we have an exam 2mrw .. :no:
this post's ma fav..;p

Reaction score

rafae said:
Guys, I am not a chemistry student, but I just want to confirm kay are you guys sure there was a mistake?
These guys "supposedly" proof-read the paper like tons of times before printing copies of it.
Like what if it was something that you guys POSSIBLY mis-understood? :p
we were not some we are whole chem atp attenders

Reaction score

lol .. yeah maliha .. thats like so true i had been worryin about that .. and couldnt give proper tym to physics .. but still hope we will do wonders tomrw ... we wl rock it inshallah