• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cambridge

Reaction score
well recently my cousin got his results and wants to know if there enough to get him into Cambridge uni(medicine field)
Chemistry: A
physics: A*
Biology: A*
English 2nd language: A / 1 in oral assessment
Math: A
ICT: B
Environmental management: A
Chem AS: A
Bio AS: A
:)

Reaction score
are these AS and Olevel results together???
seems pretty good, tell ur cousin to try and when will he apply?

Reaction score
He doesn't needs SAT/IELTS for cambridge. But to apply to cambridge for Medicine, your cousin will have to appear for BMAT or UKCAT. Cambridge is a prestegious univeristy with a very tough admission process and it's almost impossible to get into the medical course for us guys since they preffer local students for it.

Reaction score
^^^
thats not true, every university in britain must have a fixed ratio between international and local students. and the international are more.
its way easierfor an international student to get in then a local, and i know because im a local.
if these are your o-level results then i dont think he can get in, remmember its not all about studies try to build up a strong CV.they have minimum requirments of an A*AA and you can get 3A* and still not get accepted whereas other guys with A*AA get accepted

Reaction score
bt rememba' its HELL EXPENSIVE @ MEDICINE course.....and there are no SCHOLARSHIPS....s.....bt AT LEAST 3 A*S .....shud be there to expect sumthing