• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can a Person get into Harvard with these credentials?

Reaction score
LAST year my friend went into harvard at 100% scholarship he had 8A stars in Olevels and 3A stars in A level but he had 2 world distinctions in o levels and 1 distinction in A levels

so i think yes distinctions are necessary for harvard

Reaction score
no one can give you the correct answer here man.... I think you try on College Confidential ( collegeconfidential.com ), the best site for such discussions..
well, the person has a fair chance to get accepted if he/she has some leadership qualities... and yeah... it depends a lot on his/her admission essay...
and to all those saying that he/she wont get a scholarship dont know anything about admissions in US....
Harvard admissions are need-blind. ( i hope you know what need-blind is). just get into harvard and forget about financing your studies... apply for financial aid and you will get 100% aid if you deserve..
Hope this help