• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

can anyone get scholorships?

Reaction score
so i was wondering, if anyone is able to get scholarships. if someone doesn't want to continue on studying in his country for example and wants to study outside in places like britin can they apply for a full scholarship or one that is good enough that wouldn't be too costly?
the only people i know who take scholarships are people in america..and saudi people :/

Reaction score
yeah. MY freind's brother went on a good scholorship to canada. he went after AS.
talkinga about Britain, its difficult to get dere now because they have doubled the studying costs there and reduced the number of hours to work for students. this makes it very costly to get a decent education there :/
plus the housing and other living costs in UK are high due to the taxes. :S i m also looking forward to go abroad later on but to do that, we have to decide this carefully where do we want to go?
hope it helped :)

Reaction score
i didn't mean specifically britin..i meant anywhere the prob is that i am not saudi or canadian
and in my country there are no scholorships which sucks
so i don't anything about this..i was hoping it was possible to have a chance in getting a scholorship :(

Reaction score
if u live in KSA, u still have the chances of scholorship. here and even abroad.
if you stay here you can go direct to universities like dar-ul-hikma after IGs too. they give u scholorship depending on your grade.
if you go abroad, they also give scholorships, you just have to google about the conditions. countries like Australia and malysia offer it as well :)

Reaction score
if u live in KSA, u still have the chances of scholorship. here and even abroad.
if you stay here you can go direct to universities like dar-ul-hikma after IGs too. they give u scholorship depending on your grade.
if you go abroad, they also give scholorships, you just have to google about the conditions. countries like Australia and malysia offer it as well :)

Reaction score
oh my gosh that's cool..but maybe cuz he is a paki?
umm do u know where can someone apply to that?

Reaction score
its a she actually. and y do u say "because she is a paki"? :S
where r u from?
i think the most appropriate way is to get in contact with them directly through deir e-mail address (on website) or go and meet the concerned authorities face-to-face :)

Reaction score
oh..well because they sometimes give other nationalities more options
i am egyptian btw ^_^

u mean contact the collages through their website?

Reaction score
Contact them through E-mail and get more information about scholarships from them, see if they can give you one.

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
i am egyptian btw ^_^

I am also Egyptian and have a high chance to get scholarship if I have done well in this IGs

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
narutogirl said:
i am egyptian btw ^_^

I am also Egyptian and have a high chance to get scholarship if I have done well in this IGs

um so did u plan on getting a scholorship to go outside or like a scholorship to go to the AUC or smth like it
please can u tell me more details on how u are gonna apply for it..or like which collage offer good scholorships :D

Reaction score
i am also egyptian , and i want to know how to apply for a scholar ship , i wish i can get one!!!! :D

Reaction score
I am also egyptian :D
as other people said.....you will have to contact them through their website or e-mail. After looking at your grades they will decide weather to give you a scholarship or no.
which university are you planning to go by the way?????
I'm thinking of BUE or GUC (if you know about them :) )

Reaction score
yes , of course , i know them but GUC is better of course , i hope i can enter AUC , if possible , does AUC have dentistry????

Reaction score
I didn't quite get you but you should contact the university it self if you are planning to go there.
And I don't know if AUC has dentistry...... :(
most probably it does.
Anyways, yeah GUC would be good, especially for me coz my home in egypt is close to it :D

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
Keeemoman said:
narutogirl said:
i am egyptian btw ^_^

um so did u plan on getting a scholorship to go outside or like a scholorship to go to the AUC or smth like it
please can u tell me more details on how u are gonna apply for it..or like which collage offer good scholorships :D
You are livingg in Egypt but I am not I live in UAE so I cant tell you anything
I have to there but I woul reccomend GUC