• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

can anyone get scholorships?

Reaction score
Keeemoman said:
You are livingg in Egypt but I am not I live in UAE so I cant tell you anything
I have to there but I woul reccomend GUC

btw i live in ksa..so i am not in egypt :p
the prob is everyone is going to GUC..i don't feel its that of high quality teaching..i would like to study outside. where i could get a good degree that is quite valued everywhere :D

R

rockincrew

so do anyone know websites and email of different universities all around the world which can provide scholarship
plz post if u know any
thx in advance :)

Reaction score
rockincrew said:
so do anyone know websites and email of different universities all around the world which can provide scholarship
plz post if u know any
thx in advance :)
the problem with your request is that its very generalized :S
if u provide any specific or even close to specific plan like "i would like to study in europe" then it would be easier for us to provide you with information :)

Reaction score
i googled your request but i didnt find exact answers to your problem rockincrew. I have a malaysian friend whose dad works in the malaysian councilate, i will ask her to ask her dad about this and are dere any worthy universities providing good schollorships. :D

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
oh..well because they sometimes give other nationalities more options
i am egyptian btw ^_^

u mean contact the collages through their website?

At last :p

Scholarship ????
just kidding :D
one of my friend he is studying in KSA and got a scholarship here !!!
he study in graduated from Taiwan and came here to study to get a master degree
and every month he got 6000 SR as pocket money, own room from the government  :shock:

Reaction score
Theres a college here in KSA called KFUPM .... i think its in riyadh. If ur on scholarship u get , money ,room, and also a car !! :O:

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
Keeemoman said:

the prob is everyone is going to GUC..i don't feel its that of high quality teaching..i would like to study outside. where i could get a good degree that is quite valued everywhere :D
I would better to recommend to stay here
This is because ur family might be worried about u especially that u r a girl
So what would best be appreciated is go to an American college in your country or come to my country(UAE)
and if one of your relatives is living in other coutry where you want to go, then this will be appreciated

Reaction score
HorsePower said:
Theres a college here in KSA called KFUPM .... i think its in riyadh. If ur on scholarship u get , money ,room, and also a car !! :O:
yeah :D

Keeemoman said:
narutogirl said:
Keeemoman said:

I would better to recommend to stay here
This is because ur family might be worried about u especially that u r a girl
So what would best be appreciated is go to an American college in your country or come to my country(UAE)
and if one of your relatives is living in other coutry where you want to go, then this will be appreciated

he's/she's right :)
same goes with my sis , she is planning to go aboard but coz parent might worry so
planned that she might go to batterjee.

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
Keeemoman said:

I also live in KSA :)
why do you think its not that of high quality teaching???? I think its very good compared to many other universities.....check out it's website
However, compared to AUC.....
AUC is much better....but WAY expensive......getting a scholarship is also hard :(
I agree with Keeemoman ......it would be harder for you to go abroad
GOOD LUCK :D

Reaction score
ya i never said education here is bad..but i seriously wanna leave a "collage" life..here when i see collages its not like in egypt or any where else in the world..i don't wanna miss the "awesome" life of collage..my parents tell me lots of stories about collage life, here i dunno collage still feels like a prison and school-like

don't worry i am a strong girl that could take care of herself, i would rather study in a place that is very well known than to stay here...a part of me wants to study in egypt because i just love people there, the way they live and how funny they are..it feels warm there
and a part of me wants to study abroad like in canada or europe or something because i think it would open more opportunities for me...
AUC is just 2 expensive and its like a lame scholorships

Reaction score
i soo agree with naruto girl. Lets go abroad together! :D
this way we can see to that each of us dont get into trouble :D

Reaction score
hahahahahaha well good luck with that! :)
and yeah you are right about the people over there in egypt narutogirl !!!!!! Love egypt !!! :D