• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can anyone help me on CIE grading system???

Reaction score
Can anyone plx confirm me that which method is used for taking out grade : "PERCENTAGE" or "PERCENTILE"??
Bcx some people says that percentile is still in effect and many people says that this system has been finished.. Plx someone confirm it!

Other favour needed is that can anyone tell me that how many A's are needed for scholarship??

Awaiting for Replies,
Thnx in Advance :)

Reaction score
Well yes this talk has been circulating for a long time but its just a rumour,the Cie percentile for O'Levels is still there and will never be abolished. :D

ANd yes I know ive seen plenty of posts by people asking for CIE grading system I for one also asked this same question here so heres the link for it.

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=4524&p=40503&hilit=PERCENTILE#p40503

Hope this helps you,well for scholarships it depends, first you need to tell what do you plan to do further are u gonna do A levels or somthing else.

Reaction score
i will do a levels.... can u tell me grades needed for scholarship in paf chapter and nixor in karachi, pakistan..