• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can Anyone provide help for Computer Studies;Olevels.

Reaction score
I really do not know how do I prepare for Computer studies. Most of the people say it's all general-based; but I guess for that one need to have strong basics and need to be familiar with many computing terms. Also, Algorthims (System Flowchart and Pseucodes) are swaying my head off.. Unfortunately, I don't have a good teacher at skool..and have to appear in this 2011 session...

I'd be really grateful If someone can provide meaningful aid regarding preparation of Computers.

Thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Well use Stepen Doyle and most notes are provided by my teacher to me!! Just go through any such notes given by your teacher !! GOOD LUCK

Reaction score
Salman is right
Use Stephn Doyle, its old but it is still used in most of the schools. Go through the pastpapers and and get a know how the questions are put, Go through marking schemes as well. Also get familiar with the spreadsheet. Algorithm are marks gaining question once you understand them.

Reaction score
Salman can you publish those notes given to you by your teacher because my teacher hasn't provided any kind of notes so far..! He sucks like hell...
Ans haan thanks for the other advices; i'm sure they'd come in handy.: