• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can I get A's in A-levels if I only have 7 months to study the whole of it.

Reaction score
Okay so the thing is, I wasted two years of my a-levels partying and this came to me at a high cost. I didn't attend my classes but now. I want to score. Is there any hope that I can get 3 A's in Maths, Physics and Chemistry if I study for the nest 7 months I have remaining. I'm out of concepts.
Just asking, should I be hopeful for A's and work for it or else, should I be satisfied with C's.

Reaction score
Okay so the thing is, I wasted two years of my a-levels partying and this came to me at a high cost. I didn't attend my classes but now. I want to score. Is there any hope that I can get 3 A's in Maths, Physics and Chemistry if I study for the nest 7 months I have remaining. I'm out of concepts.
Just asking, should I be hopeful for A's and work for it or else, should I be satisfied with C's.
This is very great that you want to score good now. The same problem was with me at first! :p
So yes, that straight A's is possible if u prepare it very nicely.. As u have already studied it, trust me, you will find it interesting once u start studying (y) :p
Remember one thing, search everything on a particular topic, master it that it never escapes from your brain!
That's it. (y)
Good luck.

Reaction score
All depends with how you study and master i cant tell but all i can say is anything is POSSIBLE.......All the best