• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Can I take IGCSE and O' Levels at the same time?

Reaction score
I am from Pakistan.I want to take IGCSE in 2014 but there is no "Urdu as a First Language" subject and there is no syllabus available for "Urdu as a Second Language" for 2014.Is it possible for me to take English and Urdu subjects as O' Levels and the remaining subjects as IGCSEs in the same year i.e 2014?And if it is,will I be issued a single certificate or separate certificates?

Reaction score
Yes, absolutely..!! (y) :D
It's the same certificate but it clearly mentions which subjects are IGCSE an which are O 'Level!

Reaction score
Yes, absolutely..!! (y) :D
It's the same certificate but it clearly mentions which subjects are IGCSE an which are O 'Level!

Actually, they give you separate certificates for the IGCSE and O' Level subjects.
But, as you said, it's completely okay to give IGCSE and O' Level together in a session.

Reaction score
I may change schools after my O' Levels/IGCSE.Will taking them separately decrease my chances of getting into a good school,considering that they will give me separate certificates according to Iridescent?

Reaction score
I may change schools after my O' Levels/IGCSE.Will taking them separately decrease my chances of getting into a good school,considering that they will give me separate certificates according to Iridescent?

No, it doesn't matter at all when it comes to getting admission in an A' Level school.

Reaction score
Actually, they give you separate certificates for the IGCSE and O' Level subjects.
But, as you said, it's completely okay to give IGCSE and O' Level together in a session.
so Islamyiat will not b included :D in my ig's certificate ???