• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

can we start??

Reaction score
3 PM tomorrow time u can discuss i say why do u wanna discuss yaar just cancentrate on other papers discussion might lead u to feeling bad if u havent written some point and spoil prep for other papers.

Reaction score
yeah bcs i m feeling bad about the Question number 2 only rest my paper went smooth.....okay i will discuss it after 3 pm

Reaction score
Dnt worry yaar everyone got that wrong it was totally out of syllabus CIE examiners know just wait nor P2 ILL GIVE MY UTMOST AND DO EVERY PREP FOR THESE QUESTIONS ON HADITH IM ANGRY NOW CIE :p

Reaction score
yeah thats why every student who came out of the center was saying what the hell was question number 2 so i hope CIE will keep the average low of that question and i m also shocked to see that none of famous teacher's guess work like iftikhar and muzammil and others.....and one thing my writing is a bit small so i wrote 1.5 page answer of 10 marks question will that be enough???

Reaction score
YAAR SURE U WROTE ALL OUR CONCEPT IS WRONG SEE THE CIE SEES THE POINTS NOT OUR PAGES IT WILL SEE UR POINTS AND KNOWLEDGE FROM START MOST OF US THNK THAT PAGES MATTER JUST PRAY YAAR AND STUDY FOR THURSDAY.AFTER ALL NO ONE CAN HELP KNOW EXCEPT ALLAH .

Reaction score
yeah i know they see our points anc concept though one big mistake i was to see at other candidates around me some of them were writing pages on pages so i got confused whether my asnwer will be sufficient or not rest i have left eerything on ALLAH he knows best he surely will help us thats my belief may Allah help us all

Reaction score
YEAH A BOY BESIDE ME WAS WRITING LIKE GOD KNOWS WHAT STORIES CIE DISLIKES ALL THIS RUBBISH.

Reaction score
yeah that question 2 was a bit unexpected but since we cant start the discussion yet what exactly we had to write in that question and my badluck was i hadent done last 15 passages i only did Allah with created world and Allah in himself so it was hard for me to get atleast 5 quotations for that question but whats happen cant be changed

Reaction score
Can anyone of you tell me that by which date we will have these papers released/published? (not result)

Waisay Q2. ne shock kr diya :p

Reaction score
Q 2 was not out of syllabus. It is include in the selected passages.By the way my teacher had given this question in a test so i knew how to approach the question. The confusing thing was the word "relationship".(this is not discussion)