• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Candy Crush (Soda) Saga!!

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

I really like playing Candy Crush Saga, as well as the sequel, Candy Crush Soda Saga... Currently I'm at level 733 at Candy Crush Saga.

You can discuss anything about Candy Crush (Soda) Saga in here, like what strategy do you use to pass certain difficult levels, or general strategies, as well as what level are you currently in... :D

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

I really like playing Candy Crush Saga, as well as the sequel, Candy Crush Soda Saga... Currently I'm at level 733 at Candy Crush Saga.

You can discuss anything about Candy Crush (Soda) Saga in here, like what strategy do you use to pass certain difficult levels, or general strategies, as well as what level are you currently in... :D
Since how many years hav u been playin candy?

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

Oh yeah another note: you can also discuss the characters; i.e: venting your hate towards Odus, Bubblegum Troll, etc.
Since how many years hav u been playin candy?

Sine last year's june I think... I just want to try, but got addicted.. :p

Reaction score
Happened wid me too >_> But i chose to ultimately delete dat ruddy game off <_<
Say, what's the max amount of time u'v spent to cross a level? :p
I didn't count how long I've been stuck in a level; IIRC I am stuck for 5 days at level 197 (that was the old version, though), I think I've been stuck for as long as 2 weeks though (Level 578!!! The only level that FORCE me to use boosters... :( So far I havent used any boosters except for THAT ONE LEVEL! At least it has been nerfed though... )

Do u also play Candy Crush Soda Saga?

Reaction score
I didn't count how long I've been stuck in a level; IIRC I am stuck for 5 days at level 197 (that was the old version, though), I think I've been stuck for as long as 2 weeks though (Level 578!!! The only level that FORCE me to use boosters... :( So far I havent used any boosters except for THAT ONE LEVEL! At least it has been nerfed though... )

Do u also play Candy Crush Soda Saga?
Ohh, okay.
Genius!
No, i don't. I only watch people play :v

Reaction score
Ohh, okay.
Genius!
No, i don't. I only watch people play :v
You jusy need persistence with the difficult levels, I feel I almost quit the game at some points, but eventually you should pass too...

Thanks a lot!!!

Owww... are your friends also play? Or do you watch youtube players playing candy crush?

Reaction score
You jusy need persistence with the difficult levels, I feel I almost quit the game at some points, but eventually you should pass too...

Thanks a lot!!!

Owww... are your friends also play? Or do you watch youtube players playing candy crush?
Yep.
You're welcome.
No. IDK. :p
No.

Reaction score
How about the game 4-pics-1-word? :"P
madcap_97 :'3
I believe I am stuck at level 97 when I am playing on my mom's tablet... :(

Chalo theek hai.
Is Chalo theek hai means "okay" in hindu? (Just wondering; I just use google translate to translate it...

Btw I'm already at level 740 of Candy Crush Saga and 75 on Candy Crush Soda... How about others? (Sorry I don't mean to brag...)