• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

can't sleep after english paper 2??

Reaction score
the truth is, I can't!! but if you too are restless after that paper..... :fool: then you are wasting your energy and time like me :oops: . So I think we should chill back on our chairs (or invest our time in other subjects).
i think we all needed this little note! :beer:

Reaction score
You didn't do well in it or what???? Well just don't think about it... Make yourself busy in studies for coming papers....

Reaction score
Thats true with me aswell because i always keep thinking about it :oops: :oops: :oops: better think about other subjects now :good: :good:

Reaction score
i was really stressed after my Eng exam too. So much that i could'nt even concentrate on HIstory.
so i just decided to throw it to dustbin and look forwardfor other exams
p.s a tip for u all: never discuss the paper after u come out of the hall,

Reaction score
my English paper had been very bad but dont i would recommend u all to pray only because prayers can
make impossible things possible

Reaction score
Yaar chill maaro.
What's done is done.
Think it this way: you've got to work towards your other 4/5/6 A*s, 1 tiny puny A doesn't matter.
The percentile might be low, and Insh'Allah, we might get A*s.
After reading the discussions over here about the English paper, I feel like shit aswell. It was a bad idea to discuss it lol.

Reaction score
XPF says no ppr discussion before 24 hrs.......It must say that "No paper discussions before 24 months"..
Then we can chill..lolz. :p :p :ROFLMAO: :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
yar chill maro dont b3 afraid i will pray for u and inshallah u will get a :p :D lik3 always

Reaction score
Hey guys whats the point of discussing paper after its done..as we not ones who are going to check the papers so chill!!!!
We are all making assumptions..so come out of this hypothetical theories.. :friends:
If u have worked hard then Allah Almighty will help...DONT WORRY!!!!
:)