• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CANT SLEEP

Reaction score
FINALLY I FOUND THIS FORUM
ON 25 MAY I GAVE MY LAST ISLAMIYAT PPR.I MESS THE WHOLE 10 MARKS QS.I KNOW THAT I CANT GET A* NOW BUT CAN I GET A? REST OF MY PPR WENT GOOD.AND I SAW ONE POST BY SAUD .IN IT WAS WRITTEN BY ZOHAIB THAT THERE IS 28-36 MARKS MARGIN FOR GETTING A.MEANS IF I GET 70/100 IN ISL ,I CAN GET A.IS IT TRUE? I DONT THINK SO. BUT I WANT THIS TO BE TRUE.PLS REPLY.DONT OVERLOOK IT

Reaction score
i dun think 75 + would be enough it was such a easy paper .!
percentile would certainly go UP .!

so 85+ would be on the safe side for A.!

Reaction score
thanks zohaib bhai
@uxair: the paper was easy but do u think that u fullfill all the requirement for level 4 answer.did u look specimem paper and had compare the answers of level 3 and level 4.? and the last qs of ppr 1 (rights of women was not in syll).so the ppr was not easy .it was an average paper.

Reaction score
yes i have check it .!
i think my answer are of level 4.! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Reaction score
taha u r right.
uxair 75 is never soooooooooooo easy in isl.level system had made it difficult for isl.am i right zohaib.?

Reaction score
dude mine paper has gone quite well that's why i was saying so .!
rest is in hands of ALLAH.!

Reaction score
uxair why r u giving all the paper in one sitting.why u didnot give isl pst urdu in grade 10?

Reaction score
because i want straight A's .!

and m not over confident just confident .!

Reaction score
soo...my friend has a question to ask.. her paper 2 of isl was, she says, excellent...and paper 1 too, was good BUT in one biography question( the one about Prophet (pbuh)'s experience in caves), she wrote well for the first cave( cave of hira) but for cave of saur, she wrote just a kinda brief summary without details due to lack of time, as she had spent too much time on the rest of the paper already and was left with VERY less time ( hardly 10mins) for the question about caves( her last question)..so , she wants to know: will she still get an A*??? how much are the chances?? :geek:

also, please give some tips about time management, especially in theoretical subjects, for its sometimes a big problem especially in a CIE exam :|

please answer this asap! thanks

Reaction score
the same happen with me in ppr 2.
i wrote the last 14 marks qs in 14 mins.
can somebody reply Hajra post?

Reaction score
There are high chances of an A grade if the rest of the paper went well.

To manage time:

1- Do written practice of past papers by using a stopwatch, use the one in your mobile ph.
2- Try to see where you are exceeding the time and then go on to make it brief but conveying a similar degree of information
3- Don't write in excess just for 2-3-5 marks qsts.

Reaction score
@zohaib: u said there are high chances of an A grade if....

so are there no chances of an A* ?? :cry:

plz reply asap!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
If she has written 5 main points bout the "CAVE OF THAUR" then its FINE!!
There won't be any problem!!! :) :)