• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAN'T WE HAVE VOICE CONVERSATION POSSIBLE AT XTREME ..!!

Want this to be possible ??

• Total voters
Reaction score
Yes, i also believe that would not be beneficial. If only some people are truly interested, there is always 'skype' !
Apart from that, most subjects are explained via writing, especially, maths which would be very difficult to handle using voice,
Besides, the site might turn into a 'fish market' due to so many people chatting about everything except study!

Reaction score
Yes, i also believe that would not be beneficial. If only some people are truly interested, there is always 'skype' !
Apart from that, most subjects are explained via writing, especially, maths which would be very difficult to handle using voice,
Besides, the site might turn into a 'fish market' due to so many people chatting about everything except study!

convinced !!!(y)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
No, I'm scared of the ill effects of it.. n how uncontrollable it can be....
how easily evil ppl can exploit it.... n don't say evil ppl aren't there.. I once banned this person, if he were in front of me I would have beaten him severely with my bare hands.... such disgusting was his behaviour to someone... (n)

Reaction score
No, I'm scared of the ill effects of it.. n how uncontrollable it can be....
how easily evil ppl can exploit it.... n don't say evil ppl aren't there.. I once banned this person, if he were in front of me I would have beaten him severely with my bare hands.... such disgusting was his behaviour to someone... (n)

:eek:

Reaction score
Come on, what's the use? Believe me it would not be beneficial. The survey at raynptes website shows that combine studies are disaster and specially over the internet. I have tried it and guess what? It 'waste' time. :/ And further, can you trust and talk to strangers?
i dnt agree, maybe a dsastr mst o the time but works dor me, type-wise ofc

Reaction score
so you guys are debating on idea?? not THE IDEA!! ?? :D
LOL
btw there is no need of it
let there be some diff between skype, fb (faaltu)
and XPC :love: (educational)

you wanna chat go on fb or skype....:cool:

okay agreed !! i am earlier convinced by smzimran and badrobot !!they have pretty valid points!! :)

Reaction score
yes, i have, and i have failed and succeeded too, it all depends on the seriousness of the group and how the group is
True, my group of friends we did 3-4 past papers of Physics P4 online on skype helped a lot in preparing, but you need one person who can anchor the show and maintain control and not let it go off-topic!