• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Career Choices

Did u find this thread fun and helpful?

• it was helpful (y)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • who r u kiddin -__-

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Heyy fellas :)
What are your career choices??
and which uni's are u guys planning to join?
It might b helpful to others to see wat u thinkk... a little insight and a lot of discussion :)

care to add anything syed1995 MustafaMotani A star asd :)

Reaction score
yeah we should continue.... bdw daredevil yu aiming for LUMS since it is in Lahore only..

Reaction score
yeah we should continue.... bdw daredevil yu aiming for LUMS since it is in Lahore only..
Yeah well LUMS is always the top choice for all Lahore students.... I will apply there probably but I'm not that much into it... I want to get into a govt institution if i can for aeronautical engineering.... will try for that.... will hav to put my laziness aside and make some trips to our cousellor's office but will get to it IA :) :p

Reaction score
Yeah well LUMS is always the top choice for all Lahore students.... I will apply there probably but I'm not that much into it... I want to get into a govt institution if i can for aeronautical engineering.... will try for that.... will hav to put my laziness aside and make some trips to our cousellor's office but will get to it IA :) :p
hmm i am going to either Nust or Lums . Lums only with aid as it is expensive :(
hmmm aeronautical lucky we dont have a good institute for aeronautical in karachi :cry:
YAAR PAPERS hojayein phir sochunga.. -,-

sooch lo bhai break banta hae (y)

Reaction score
hmm i am going to either Nust or Lums . Lums only with aid as it is expensive :(
hmmm aeronautical lucky we dont have a good institute for aeronautical in karachi :cry:

sooch lo bhai break banta hae (y)
yea of course with FA only if going to LUMS :)