• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Career councelling! ACCA or CA?

Reaction score
I'm currently doing O levels in Sciences...I want to know that is A levels or Fsc required to do before doing ACCA or CA? Ive heard that there is no requirement for A levels or Fsc for doing CAT and then ACCA or CA and that it can be done immediately after O level?
If it IS necessaray, then should I do Fsc or A levels for doing CA or ACCa in future?
And is ACCA better or CA? and what is the differnce? And would I have to do CAT before going for ACCA or ACCA?

Reaction score
Hi i need help from all the excepts out there. i have done recently done o levels nd nw i want to join Business Line . So im thinking i should do Acca Rather Than CA . Im having problem in choosing Nd also having problems in choosing the right institute(Lahore) .So please if U guys can Guide me i will be very great full. THANX

Reaction score
You can Join ACCA program immediately after your Olevels.
For CA you need to do F.I.A (1 year duration) after Olevels