• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
hey
i am in 10 .i am confused between dentist and doctor.i am in science student.
i hope you will help me

Reaction score
Is alevel math conpulsory for mcgill university undergrad in health/ life scienc
es?In pak which med unis ask for sat2 score I need help in applying to canada like for usa we have college app and for uk theres somthing ehat abt for canada how do we send our essays And for these unis pls tell me the personal statement of entry requirement Uft Mcgill Mcmaster Waterloo For undergrad in health sciences Pls reply asap im currently in ny final yr of alevels with sub as bio chem and physic

Reaction score
Is alevel math conpulsory for mcgill university undergrad in health/ life scienc
es?In pak which med unis ask for sat2 score I need help in applying to canada like for usa we have college app and for uk theres somthing ehat abt for canada how do we send our essays And for these unis pls tell me the personal statement of entry requirement Uft Mcgill Mcmaster Waterloo For undergrad in health sciences Pls reply asap im currently in ny final yr of alevels with sub as bio chem and physic

maths is not compulsory but preferable.
Most of the pak unis require entrance exams
for UK we apply thru UCAS but the deadline for most medicine courses has passed that is 15th October, and if u apply now u will be considered late.Personal essay is to be written in the application.

For writing personal statements check out studential.com and apply for waterloo and mcmaster thru ouac.com thru which u can apply to major canadian unis in ontario and that's cheap.

Hurry up u r late for applying. u should have done last year.

Reaction score
What can somebody ever do with a major in maths and stat?

Dont know why i m so concerned :p

Reaction score
What can somebody ever do with a major in maths and stat?

Dont know why i m so concerned :p

Maths is not only limited to teaching. One can find career in government statistics department, intelligence organisations, survey companies, research and development, military, private firms, economic boards.

Usually major in maths includes stats as a core part, and one can choose another subject such as management. So it becomes a bachelor in mathematics and management with a comprehensive study in stats as well. University of Manchester, for example, has a coursr structure like this. Many universities provide such courses.

Reaction score
Maths is not only limited to teaching. One can find career in government statistics department, intelligence organisations, survey companies, research and development, military, private firms, economic boards.

Usually major in maths includes stats as a core part, and one can choose another subject such as management. So it becomes a bachelor in mathematics and management with a comprehensive study in stats as well. University of Manchester, for example, has a coursr structure like this. Many universities provide such courses.

Ahan! that's great. So choosing maths may result in good salary and status, right? :p

Reaction score
It all depends on your luck and the work experience you gain before graduating.
Why luck? Maths is pretty straight forward subject and usually collages/ universities/ institutes lack maths people.

Reaction score
-________- Than why it is considered to be the 'key' of success?
Oky than it is still better than other majors isn't it?

If u r really interested, u must do it, but u must go for work placement for a year so as to get a good job after graduation.

Reaction score
(y) After bs?

Look , after graduation, u can do masters, but along with a good job as per your field, otherwise I have noticed that those with masters degrees( who didnt bother to do job after Bachelors) usually remain unemployed for a considerably long time.

Reaction score
Look , after graduation, u can do masters, but along with a good job as per your field, otherwise I have noticed that those with masters degrees( who didnt bother to do job after Bachelors) usually remain unemployed for a considerably long time.
This will help. ThankS (y) Nobody have time for masters :p

Reaction score
HI I M A PROFESSIONAL AND AN EXPERIENCED CAREER COUNSELLOR. IF U HAVE ANY DOUBT PLEASE LET M E KNOW. MANY OF THOSE WHO CAME TO ME ARE STUDYING IN TOP UNIVERSITIES AROUND HE WORLD. U MAY ALSO BE ONE OF THEM. DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME.
i wanted to know ,what should i do after the completion of A level examination .And for which competitive exams and career i should go forward .please let me know .Can you please sought out my problem.