• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

CAREER COUNSELLING

Reaction score
i am in 10 now . this year i am giving urdu on may june. i am interested in medical but i am confused between doctor or dentist.
for medial do we need to urdu exam.
what subject should i talk for medical??

Reaction score
i am in 10 now . this year i am giving urdu on may june. i am interested in medical but i am confused between doctor or dentist.
for medial do we need to urdu exam.
what subject should i talk for medical??
Urdu is a requirement for equivalency, and is an important subject. I would suggest you to go to do MBBS, rather than BDS.
Subjects required at A-Levels: Bio, Physics, Chemistry &/or Maths.

Reaction score
my sub is PCM wanted to do engineer and can do other than this also.So plz now suggest me.
Nowadays, Industrial and Software engineering are high in demand, and if you are an Indian that would be too great if you choose one of these courses, as India has a big market for such engineers.

Reaction score
In which field i go ahead with IT field ,as you know my other details.And is there any problem if i m fail to do my study from the Cambridge university.And i know soft. eng is a good field but what about it when there will be too many soft. eng and they will in be in no demand and about industrial eng. should i go for it.And if i go for it then can u give me the details .And give me details of IT field also.

Reaction score
In which field i go ahead with IT field ,as you know my other details.And is there any problem if i m fail to do my study from the Cambridge university.And i know soft. eng is a good field but what about it when there will be too many soft. eng and they will in be in no demand and about industrial eng. should i go for it.And if i go for it then can u give me the details .And give me details of IT field also.

Dear, getting an admission in Cambridge Bachelor's degree is not possible if you have studied Indian curriculum.
As far as Industrial engineering is concerned, better go through it, as it is very vast, before making any conclusions.

Reaction score
@FAHMEED is it possible for you to make alist of some top demanded degrees now a days?
A top demanding degree may be considered obsolete tomorrow, so I cannot really specify them exactly. However, demand for doctors and pharmacists will be everlasting.

Reaction score
A top demanding degree may be considered obsolete tomorrow, so I cannot really specify them exactly. However, demand for doctors and pharmacists will be everlasting.
So list down some top everlasting degrees.........that can also help :)

Reaction score
So list down some top everlasting degrees.........that can also help :)
1. Accounting
2. Management
3. Information and Technology, and Communications
4. Architectural Engineering and Graphics Design
5. Journalism

Reaction score
The field of Mathematics is very vast, but there a very few opportunities other than in education sector in Pakistan.
Ikr...so tell more about acounts... what about its starting pay and how long would it take after alevels

Reaction score
Ikr...so tell more about acounts... what about its starting pay and how long would it take after alevels
A Professional Accountant (Chartered Accountant) has relatively better income than just a Bachelor Degree/MBA Finance holder.

A Bachelors Degree takes about four years, but gaining a Professional qualifications like ICAEW or ICAS, require about 5-7 years (Passing Exams at 1st attempt) with professional work experience. Your payscale matters on the basis of the company with which you started off or continued your career, preferably The Big 4 (Goooogle it).

Reaction score
The field of Mathematics is very vast, but there a very few opportunities other than in education sector in Pakistan.
Education is not that bad either, right? I mean tuition centres earn alot

Reaction score
Education is not that bad either, right? I mean tuition centres earn alot
Money is not everything. Status in society does matter. One does not get a high status by teaching tuitions. If you are money-minded then it is a good profession.