• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Challenge: is there any bigger bonga than me??

Reaction score
i had A in o level chemistry plus in all sciences...
i had A in o lvl combined science
i had 730/800 in SAT II chemistry
i had B in AS chemistry....
i retake it dis year, do a healthy paper 3 and 5 and
do a good paper 2, apart that the only mistake i did was that i was unable to calculate empirical formula!!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
can somebody beat me???

Reaction score
LOl... K i am top in my class in science since grade 4. Have change 4 schools in different countries.. however A level was bit challenging...how do u say it.. it was a too..silencer type..biased to vertical thinkers.... however conceptually i am regarded as the top in science in current school.. anyway.. unless uve got tht "wht was the black substance" question correct in as ppr2, we are tied :p.

i havent done sat..
gonna take a gap year, do sat nd enjoy..

well till then.. u are ahead

Reaction score
hahaha....thanx princess fr taking care.....
@ultima: dude, i wrote that initially that substance is CaCO3, but it decomposes into CaO which is black!! :|
nw i dont know wheteher its rite or wrong!!
nehow, good luck being a nerd!! lmfao :p

Reaction score
uaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
CaO is black?!>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol
come on!!!
its white!!!
carbon soot is black!

Reaction score
i thot nerd was like a person who studies all the time..
wht is bonga?
nd stop calling me nerd. :cry: i am not! i dont even wear glasses or wear those boring collar shirts with non jean pants with black shoe..

i wrote carbon for that answer but i don't know where in the world there will be carbon in such a reaction.