• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cheapest Way To get Past Papers?

Reaction score
AOA!
Whats the cheapest way to get lets say last 10 years papers(hard copy) with marking schemes and examiner reports???

Reaction score
I have a laser printer and about 4000pgs would cost me around 7000rps.
I think not! Re-fill the tonner rather than buying new one! here in Pak it cost PKR 800 to get it refill and it can print upto 400 pages!
Well getting Resource pack is easier!

Reaction score
here in Pak it cost PKR 800 to get it refill and it can print upto 400 pages
800x10=8000Rps my friend.
Almost the same thing.
What is a "resource pack" from where and for how much can I get it for?

Reaction score
Past Papers in compiled form along with marking schemes... Ask your school... They should have it...

Reaction score
800x10=8000Rps my friend.
Almost the same thing.
What is a "resource pack" from where and for how much can I get it for?
If you live in Lahore, you must have heard of "Students Resource" They have everything for every subject in compiled form. Prices range from 200-700 depending on the subject.

Reaction score
If you live in Lahore, you must have heard of "Students Resource" They have everything for every subject in compiled form. Prices range from 200-700 depending on the subject.
Lets take Biology: How many years past papers, ms and examiner reports will it have? (for 700rps i.e)

Reaction score
It don't think they have the examiner reports with them... May be the teachers there have added examiner reports too.... And from 2000 onwards till 2009, 2010 or latest 2011...

Reaction score
AOA!
Whats the cheapest way to get lets say last 10 years papers(hard copy) with marking schemes and examiner reports???
BRO o levels r the most expensive thing....nothing comes cheap...but there is no need to purchase a hard copy..if u have a laptop just download all the papers,keep the laptop infront of u and start solving questions....cheapest way...