• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cheating.................

Reaction score
one should work hard (y)
any way i find it difficult to cheat some invidulators came told me to look down whn i looked up too see the time and its not possible to communicate but in busy areas you may b able to see some ones paper momentarily

Reaction score
The truth :
When we humans don't get what we want through hard work and determination , we get it by cheating .
Because that's how you become President.
Your DP and UR quote are contradictory. Can u point out y? BTW I love ur dp. He is one of my fav characters.

Reaction score
The character loved darkness but the quote states that darkness is minuscule in front of a little candle.

Reaction score
Does cheating occur in any olevels centre!!!!
tbh i had a clear opportunity to cheat..but i did not...cuz whats the purpose of studying for 3 years if you want to cheat in the end
it might be helpful in short term but see for yourself in long term...:)
a practical example of this is my bro..:)
he never cheated and Alhumdulilah he is happy!! :D
so..dont cheat yourself in the exam..:)
:D

Reaction score
A guy in my class asked the invigilator and he let him cheat..he was actually standing between him and another girl letting him see her paper.

Reaction score
Does cheating occur in any olevels centre!!!!
As far as im concern ...no...our desks r vry near, few invigilators, but still stdnts r scared bcuz of their strictness.....as i was juzz caught while smiling at my frnd..!!