• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cheating

Reaction score
I wanna ask that
If a student statement of entry is been snatched by the individulator controlling there during paper and then u have to write an application of saying sorry and would not cheat again affects the grade of that specific paper ?
Hope u understand what I meant to say
plz do reply !!

Reaction score
I wanna ask that
If a student statement of entry is been snatched by the individulator controlling there during paper and then u have to write an application of saying sorry and would not cheat again affects the grade of that specific paper ?
Hope u understand what I meant to say
plz do reply !!

I think it depends on whether the invigilator wrote a report to the CIE about your behaviour. If he/she did, then it might. Otherwise I think not.

Reaction score
First thing my friend mwas cheating not me .I did my paper all by myself
but if the the individualator ask the student to write an application about his behaviour then what ?

Reaction score
First thing my friend mwas cheating not me .I did my paper all by myself
but if the the individualator ask the student to write an application about his behaviour then what ?
i dunno last year the invigilator took ma classmates statement ov entry cuz he didnt stop writing when they said pens down....he apologized and then they took him to their head invigilator..after a few hours they gave him back his statement ov entry.all they gave him was a warning..and he didn't write an apology letter or anything ov that sort

Reaction score
if u talking just say sorry , but still if ur teacher is invigilator so other one is also existing who is not ur teacher so not so much chillfo but in my first exam I reached just 5 mints b4 exam but only my teacher was present so I ddnt had much trouble givng any explaintation

Reaction score
i dunno last year the invigilator took ma classmates statement ov entry cuz he didnt stop writing when they said pens down....he apologized and then they took him to their head invigilator..after a few hours they gave him back his statement ov entry.all they gave him was a warning..and he didn't write an apology letter or anything ov that sort
Hmm ok thanks :)