• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cheating

Reaction score
About those worried about the fate of the cheaters; don't worry CIE has a VERY VIGILANT EYE... and I stress vigilant.
I saw a video on youtube about a dude (don't know if he was Korean or Chinese). Well he posted a picture of the exam paper 5 minutes before the exam (he had the paper before) on his twitter account. However when he went to give the exam, he was not given the paper. When his result arrived , he got a T in like all the exams (i think he had all the papers for the exam before) (T for terminated). So as you can see how CIE has managed to track down that guy so quickly. He himself was amazed. And even if they don't receive the punishment in this world, they will receive it in the hereafter

Reaction score
About those worried about the fate of the cheaters; don't worry CIE has a VERY VIGILANT EYE... and I stress vigilant.
I saw a video on youtube about a dude (don't know if he was Korean or Chinese). Well he posted a picture of the exam paper 5 minutes before the exam (he had the paper before) on his twitter account. However when he went to give the exam, he was not given the paper. When his result arrived , he got a T in like all the exams (i think he had all the papers for the exam before) (T for terminated). So as you can see how CIE has managed to track down that guy so quickly. He himself was amazed. And even if they don't receive the punishment in this world, they will receive it in the hereafter
I'm pretty sure he was Korean. Koreans are cheaters :p
Emadthegreat, right? ;)

Reaction score
I don't hate Korea :p Obama asked me not to be friends with Koreans. :p
Obama is a friend of yours? That's a good thing, I guess :p
Putin is also my friend :p He said Koreans are good :p
Right now. You conversation seems like this
http://youtubeproxy.co/browse.php/0...B/k_2B7IqT/5OCFj3g8/xyL7ZeK6/IKpcT1o_/3D/b29/ :LOL:
If this does not work, then try this
http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/segments/2871

Last edited:
Reaction score
Oh, I always "cheat" in Chinese Mandarin with all of my friends. Good thing the teacher doesn't understand Bahasa Indonesian.

But I regret it now. I cheated in Economics and now, I don't know what to do in upcoming IGCSE Economics.