• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Cheating

Reaction score
what you people think i cheated was not the way i cheated :D its just that i was checking what you people will think about me :D
i think i said the wrong thing at the wrong time :p

Reaction score
But people who caught cheated on CIE will be disqualified right?
Is that mean you will get U in all subjects that you take?

Reaction score
I never cheated nor do I let any of my friends cheat... If anyone of them sees me watching them while cheating, they get so scared and stop cheating(until I look away).. Cheating means stealing, and stealing is a big crime whose punishment in Islam is the amputation of the hand. When we do a sin, it is not a good thing or something to be proud of... Cheating is a bad act and anyone who cheats, even if they succeed in that particular paper without being noticed (A good Luck, they think), they will never succeed in the real exam of Life... May Allah protect us from stealing things when we can get them easily with our own efforts and handwork! Ameen

Reaction score
''Helping'' others during a test or an exam is not an act of 'Help'', rather it is an act which is going to destroy the future of the one who helped and the one who got the help... It is not a good thing to let your friends copy something from you, when the order is this that everyone should do it by themselves... Its like cheating on your parents(Who put their hard-earned money for your education), on your teachers (who strive to make you know what you never knew), on your friends(Who in the future will regret getting your ''Help'') and Yourself (Who never knew what you thought was a good deed would have such consequences)....

Reaction score
I let my friends cheat my work in school exams. Mid-terms and Mocks, but I never cheated someone else's work in my life and I am proud of that. Whatever grade I got in CIE's are all due to my hardwork. :)

Allah Says (interpretation of meaning): {…but do not help one another in sin and transgression….}[5:2].