• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem 42 paper, anyone???

MHR

Reaction score
Ok, it's been over a week.

I needed to know exactly how well ppl did on their Chem 42 nov 10 paper. ONLY P42. If u could pls just give me a feedback of whether u found it easy/hard/average and what ur predicted score might be, I'd be really, really grateful! :)

Reaction score
just lost a few marks(5) in electrolysis
it was kinda hard but i think i got gd
application was easy and most of the paper

Reaction score
yeah......... the paper was ok ok not so tough nt sooooooo easy.........
it was an average paper........... :)

MHR

Reaction score
colloquial said:
it was an 'okay' paper... wht abt U???????????????

If it had been good, I wouldn't be asking u :roll:

It was probably the worst of all the 18 papers I've had to appear 4 this session.
And I'd prepared so well for it, too.
After sitting for a 2-hr. eng. lit. paper, I was handed my Chem 42 test. By then the whole exam hall was empty and it was 6 in the evening and I was ready to fall off my chair.
I went too slow at first. Then I hurried. Then I freaked out. Then my brain froze.
I left out whole chunks of questions, I think a total of 30 marks at least. And add another 10 marks off from the ones I answered and I'll be graded from only 60 marks out of 100.

Nightmarish, isn't it?
And I had been dreaming of getting an A, hah.

I was carrying out this "survey" bcuz I wanted to know how badly other ppl did, which should determine the gt for this session. As it is, I don't think it was too hard a paper (judging from what u guys said). I'll just have to wait for my results, then. No consolation :cry: