• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem 9701 Paper 42, 28 oct..!!

Reaction score
good, Alhamdulillah and trying to make it even more good in the time left.....so have u solved the problems u had in past papers?:), if not, post here your questions, I'll try them if i know:p
alhamdulilah most of em...heheh okay imma post them in da evening isA ///btw hows p5?

Reaction score
alhamdulilah most of em...heheh okay imma post them in da evening isA ///btw hows p5?
honestly, paper 5 is not a bit prepared yet...I was entangled between many others papers, had no time:(. anyway, I'll try to prepare it before exams:p
also, any tips for paper 5 prep? what else can help other than past papers?

Reaction score
honestly, paper 5 is not a bit prepared yet...I was entangled between many others papers, had no time:(. anyway, I'll try to prepare it before exams:p
also, any tips for paper 5 prep? what else can help other than past papers?
uhmm im in da same situation as u...im gonna do it like from 1st nov on google....google helps...thats what imma do....cause i have phy to worry bout tooh...btw good luck!!!

Reaction score
uhmm im in da same situation as u...im gonna do it like from 1st nov on google....google helps...thats what imma do....cause i have phy to worry bout tooh...btw good luck!!!
same here. and the horrible thing is that I've paper 4 Bio paper one and clash of paper 5 paper 1 Chem the next day..3 ghosts together:sick: :confused:
Good luck to u too