• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chem app!!!! help!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
helo! plzzzz sum one help wid chem app...i haven't read that booklet.....iz it helpful????
can sumone suggest any site for it???? :(

Reaction score
I suggest you to buy a book, name "Muhammed Ayub A Level Chemistry for A2/Volume 2" This book is written according to syllabus.. Topics such as NMR, Mass Spectroscopy, Electrophoresis.. And others are explained briefly.. Well atleast brief than app. booklet.. And very useful.. This book is not available at ordinary book stores.. but only at ANEES BOOK CORNER at GULBERG MAIN MARKET.. Its price is Rs.600.. But its very useful..

Reaction score
uff
u ppl could have told abt this book before
i went there at anees bookshop but just bought some CIE endrosed books and some good novels
lol
anyways yeah application is really helpful
go through it
if u take bio
leave the first chapter and continue

Reaction score
well yeah, ur right! if some book like this cud have bought earlier, wud have helped a lot.
but at this very crucial time, im relyin on the booklet :S

Reaction score
Well.. Its kind of strange that, though I had this book since May 2009.. I started chemistry applications in August 2009..
Finished applications in Oct.2009..
Revised 2 times from the booklet.
. Until I accidently checked the last few pages "Muhammed Ayub's" book, in Feb 2010..
& thought " What the HELL !!"

Reaction score
well i can understand from the booklet
but i wish i had that ayub's book too
but i cant!
!!

Reaction score
thnx lot...well i don hav dat buk n cant buy it now!! so any oder ideas?? i saw a link on sum post but dat wasn't opening!!!

Reaction score
Guys I have one question frm A level chem PAPER 4 S06 4d)iv) why do the Bromine have to be at 2,6 to OH y not 2,6 TO alkyl chain attached? hopefully you guys understood and plz reply soon :) thank you

Reaction score
dude just remember!! the 2,4,6 attachment is always due to the OH! so start counting from OH! ALWAYS in the case of BR2