• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chem p12...hmm that was a tough one !!!

Reaction score
NOOO the paper was difficult.........no matter what you guys say, may be you found it easiar but ifound it difficult and really tricky and lengthy and annoying

Reaction score
paper wasnt good .. :/ .. after firsst 15 questions i cant remember what the hell hapened to me ! i got so confused !

Reaction score
i say paper was okay.
neither diffuclt nor easy.
mine went well .
inshallah expecting A .
GT WIL BE around 30-28

Reaction score
The paper was average.. means some questons were sooooo easy.. However some were difficult so good discrimination.

Reaction score
Are you people out of your minds?
the paper was damn easy....cant get any easier than that.....
was a bit lengthy...nt too lengthy though....
gt will be 30-32
expecting at least 35 Inshallah

Reaction score
ya it was.. However Gt 28 probably ho gi cuz pichlai papers jo is se asaan hain us ka 30 bnatai hain. Baki examiners ki marzi jo theek kar dain

Reaction score
BILALrox01 said:
ya it was.. However Gt 28 probably ho gi cuz pichlai papers jo is se asaan hain us ka 30 bnatai hain. Baki examiners ki marzi jo theek kar dain
bilal you rocks

Reaction score
aur wese bhi ziada tar log ro he rhe hain .. kum log he khush hain .. so gt would be low .

Reaction score
The paper was quite easy. apart from two or three tricky questions, most of them were quite understandable. not too bad overall. :)