• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

chem p12...hmm that was a tough one !!!

Reaction score
u mean at 94 sure ?? cos i m worried...btw is thing correct that marks in MCQs are having more weightage than in practicals

Reaction score
hassam said:
u mean at 94 sure ?? cos i m worried...btw is thing correct that marks in MCQs are having more weightage than in practicals
94 out of 100.. thats easily an A and probably borderline A +. 31% for Mcq And 23 for practical .. thats weightage..

Reaction score
Guys what was choice for the boltzman curve
and what it said
imnt choice
with what it was including pls

Reaction score
the fisrt half was really easy man...but i guess i messed up in those organic questions and section B was badass =.=

Reaction score
hmmmm..in my opinion only 10 questions were straightforward ..the other 10 were like tricky but at the same time easy , 10 were difficult ..and the rest was lenghtyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Reaction score
I think that it was neither too easy, nor too tough..but the repeating questions, there were like 9 of them!
So the threshold should be something around 29-31..mmmm

Reaction score
It would have been easy if I had a better brain. >.>
And relax hassam, I predict all A*s for you, you're pretty clever.

Reaction score
The paper wasn't easy nor difficult.....i really hope the GT wolud be low enough to get us A! :pardon:
but ya it was lengthyyy!!

Reaction score
more than this wud be better bt i dont want less than thsi plxx pray for me...though i guess with these scores that i mentioned there ll nt be a big problem

Reaction score
the paper was difficult because there wasnt enough time had there been more time many would have done better!! but it wasnt so easy either gt will be 27

Reaction score
RafaySid said:
The paper was REALLY easy. Some questions were an exact repeat of previous years such as the double reaction graph of enthalpy change and Al electronegativity one. I was amazed to see that. Now compare this with the S1 or Chem 34.
P.S. Don't remind me of S1 plz...

U gotta be kiddin me . my s1 and 33 went crap too :p *hifive*