• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem P2 any guesses ?????

Reaction score
Hmm... yea, I wouldn't mind a guess paper either. But its against the rules. Learn to live without it, you'll end up with a better education if not a better grade.

Reaction score
But it wuld be gr8 if sum1 wuld help and pm me
I swear i could nt study much cuz of dis 104 D temp and chest infection :mad:

Reaction score
My guess is that there will be a question on enthalpy, Kc, and some Inorganic, as these were largely missing in the MCQ section. I'm talking about paper 22, btw.

Reaction score
Here's my guess paper:

1. One question on moles.
2. Two questions related to inorganic/physical chemistry.
3. Last 2 questions on organic.

:eek:

In all seriousness though, I don't think any guess paper will be accurate. Be prepared for every chapter because anything could come.

Reaction score
Just try to master every chap.. Ans based on knowldge is better than memorise..u will feel great satisfaction if u do bsed on your effort! Goodluck! :D

Reaction score
i dont know anything about chemistry!!!! please suggest what should i do for this day as exam is tomorrow

Reaction score
Guys, those of you who are done with either of the chem p-2 variants, please post all the questions that you remember. Even if you dont remember the questions, please post the chapters related to the questions. It would be of great help because we might face something similar. I have my chem p-22 exam in less than 12 hours. And I'm really nervous. Thanks!

Reaction score
My guess is Enthalpy Change, Moles(Not sure as it was asked recently) and do learn the diagram of haber process. It was only asked once in 2002 O/N.
And learn the halogen chapter very well. I'm expecting a question from it

Reaction score
and don't rely on guesses.
Prepare for the worst, hope for the best! :)
Best of luck ya'll! :D
Lets ace Chemistry Inshallah!

Reaction score
really need hep with it........

What looks considering the balance of questions to me is lots of calculations( I 'm taking variant 22) as there was just a single calculation in Paper 12! Maybe from chapters equilibria, chemical energetics, stiochiometry and Reaction Kinetics.
But idk for sure, don't know any paper pattern if there's except that at least two questions on organic come every year...
P.S there's no harm in guessing P2 i guess, because we aren't even sure, and it doesn't get leaked out, it's just the probability of questions, just like calculating the projected total in a cricket match :D
but during writing this post, I realised there is less benefit in guessing P2 as there're so many chapters and one person might suggest 3 chapters, the other 4 other chapters and eventually the whole syllabus. So at this stage of time, what I suggest is, keep your notes/ books at one side and past papers at another. Firstly, clear any doubts or weakpoints that you remember than do past papers and whichever questions you can't solve, read from the notes/ book and when you get it right, learn it in as fast as you can.

Reaction score
hmmm, i m guessing the flow diagram for haber process, the diagram for electrolysis of molten aluminium oxide, a question on Boltzmann distribution curve, a question related to conditions, reagents and observations of certain reactions. But this is just a lame guess!!! :p Like they say 'Hope for the best, Plan for the worst' :D Just go through the syllabus once, don't overburden yourself now, otherwise you are gonna forget what you have already learned! :)

Reaction score
thanks everyone but can you suggest me as in if i wanna get above 40 whats the relevant topics i should work hard on :/