• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem P2: How was it?

Reaction score
IT WAS SOOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!:mad: How the hell did u guys find it soo easy??? Especially the last question in chem p22......can someone please tell me the answers for that??

Reaction score
Guys to remove some misconceptions. Paper wasn't easy i can tell you compare it with the summer nov 2010/2011 the only thing easy in this paper was the time limit seriously :p marks were lost easily in Q1-2. The paper was short and well checked out every concept. The boundary will be around 45 it can't go higher if u compare it with the previous years.

Reaction score
Uhm, what variants did you all write?
I wrote p21, and it went good, I suppose.

Reaction score
Guys to remove some misconceptions. Paper wasn't easy i can tell you compare it with the summer nov 2010/2011 the only thing easy in this paper was the time limit seriously :p marks were lost easily in Q1-2. The paper was short and well checked out every concept. The boundary will be around 45 it can't go higher if u compare it with the previous years.
I think you are completely right. THe results were diverse with either people finding it very easy or people finding it very difficult..however the number os students who find it really tricky and lost easy marks is very high. So yea GT will not cross 45. If you compare with June and November 2011 the papers were really easy but the GT was very low. This paper was by far tougher than those. Anyways there's no harm in praying..:p

Reaction score
Paper was comparatively easy from the past few years.
Organic questions were very well designed and most of the candidates including me lost marks in the organic questions.
A lot of people did very well while a lot of people messed it up too

Grade threshold
46 - 47 - A (Most probably)

Reaction score
Chemistry 21 went GREAT!!!!!!!! Not as difficult as expected....GT may be high :)