• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Chem P2: How was it?

Reaction score
i guess its structural formula so it will be checked?? most of the people say it will be ?? i dont know

Reaction score
Grade Threshold would be 43-46! it will never cross 48 . let alone 50 (as some say)! the one with GT 48 was really simple. this paper was relatively difficult or tricky than other papers.

Reaction score
Guys to remove some misconceptions. Paper wasn't easy i can tell you compare it with the summer nov 2010/2011 the only thing easy in this paper was the time limit seriously :p marks were lost easily in Q1-2. The paper was short and well checked out every concept. The boundary will be around 45 it can't go higher if u compare it with the previous years.
Yep this paper was quite tricky! it was more difficult than oct/nov 2011 paper whose grade threshold was 44

Reaction score
i guess its structural formula so it will be checked?? most of the people say it will be ?? i dont know
Its a structural formula not a displayed one..........so its not a diagram......if they consider it a diagram then it will be marked

Reaction score
i think it wud be around 40-45 although it was freakin easy cos all the times i solved past papers n got high marks the gt was 40-45 ;)

Reaction score
Its a structural formula not a displayed one..........so its not a diagram......if they consider it a diagram then it will be marked
i dont kno many says that it wont matter..and even one of the XPC global moderater and other A level teacher said that it wont matter..what is ur source?